Friday, April 2, 2010

Sleep Over!!










Last week Easton & Ireland came over for the day to play. We went to the park to play, played with some toys, and made Easter Eggs! They both had lots of fun making/dipping the easter eggs... Ireland had a hard time getting the hang of making the different colors.. she just kept dipping it in the same one over and over. Irelands new favorite thing to do at my house is get out ALL my high heels, line them up and try them all on. It was cute seeing her try to decided which ones she liked best and wanted to wear. It was fun having them over and sleep over too!

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

it's so cute how she likes to play with your high heels..when I was a little girl I used to do the same,I loved to try my aunties' high heels, I think I have a photo of that somewhere...