Monday, August 1, 2011

Legacy's First Swim











A couple weeks ago we bought Legacy a small blowup pool to put on the deck. We put Legacy in his swim gear and he laid in the water, cried in the water, drank his bottle in the water... and of course fell asleep in the water. We put warm water in, so he didn't seem to mind it. I think he still may be a little small to actually enjoy himself in there, maybe next year!

The week before I took Legacy to the splash park in Crossfield, he slept the whole time... but cried when the cold water splashed him, but enjoyed sleeping under the umbrella.

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

awww shey he looks so cute in his little swim outfit with his turtle.....oh I wish that pool was bigger,I LOVE being in the water!!!!!

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

I should ask Ranger Lee for one maybe a little bit bigger lol :)