Tuesday, April 7, 2009

21st Birthday













On Sunday after conference we celebrated my birthday at my parents. We had ribs, Cesar salad, rice, baby potatoes, and carrots. It was all really yummy (thanks mom for making ribs even though you don't like them). After dinner I searched for my presents.. with no help from anyone but the kids.. Good thing they all saw where the presents were hidden, since they all told me exactly where a couple of them were. Ha Ha . I got so many great things.. a new camera lens (55-300mm), cable cord to watch our laptop on the t.v., the twilight movie, a bunch of scrap booking things, a purse, a really cute apron.. I really wasn't expecting so much. So thank you all again. Than we had my favorite cake . German chocolate cake YUM. It was nice just hanging out with the family, with little drama :) So my 21st birthday was really great :)

4 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

Cool! now you have to take lots of pictures with your new camera lens .. Im happy you got many presents and you had a great family time there...I wish I were there...mmm chocolate cake...yummy!!!

Lindsey said...

WOW you got spoiled!! Your purse is really cute!!

Jameson Family said...

It sounds like it was a blast!! My hubbies fav cake is German Choc too!! Happy 21st!!

Jameson Family said...

It sounds like it was a blast!! My hubbies fav cake is German Choc too!! Happy 21st!!