Friday, April 24, 2009

Bass Pro Shop






For months we would drive by the new Balzac mall and see the bass pro shop and think it must be open.. well it finally opened. So Bryan, Ranger Lee, Gabriela, and me went to take a look.. It was really cool inside, and I can see why it took so long to open. Everywhere was stuffed dead animals.. They had a shooting range.. which I really sucked at... and Gabriela kicked all our butts at. They had a really big area of hunting things.. including tonns of hunting clothes.. so Gabriela and I tried some on. It's a pretty neat store.. not to sure i'd ever buy anything there, other than camping things....

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That place has taken FOREVER to open!! It is fun to go and look at all the stuff though!!

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

its a cool store, I really liked the boats, quads, camping stuff and all the dead animals......it was funny to try the hunting clothes lol...and I enjoyed a lot the shooting range!!!!!!