Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flowers











After work I came home to some beautiful flowers in a really cute vase... which was from a "secret admire" .. a.k.a my mom. Than later that day the door bell rang and it was a delivery guy with a long box with a bow on it. And guess what was inside.. A dozen pink roses. They were really pretty. So now our house has flowers all over the place. Here are a couple of pictures... I must say I love my birthday and getting flowers :) :) Thanks Bryan and mom !!
Later that day Bryan and I went out for dinner, then came home to Saphire. It was really hard to leave her at home, I really wanted to bring her to dinner... but I think that most people wouldn't be too impressed.

2 comments:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

that was so sweet from your mom and Bryan ....and I loved your pink roses,my favorites, in your mexican vase...

Lindsey said...

One of my favorite things is getting flowers!! Yours are really pretty and I'm sure smell so good!