Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Kitten




  • Saphire playing in a bowl







    For the longest time Bryan has always said that I can never have a kitten.. then a week or so ago he started looking online for free kittens, and then said that we could get a kitten if it was free. Well we couldn't find any free baby kittens so I figured we'd just have to keep looking. But on Thursday we found some really cute free ones on Kijiji. So we went to go see them, and ended up bringing one home. She is 5 weeks old today, and only weights 1 lb. She has bright blue eyes, her fur is all black with white under her chin, on her tummy, and on her paws. She also has 6 digits on two of her paws. She is SO sweet and loves to cuddle and play. I'm SO happy Bryan let me get a kitty, and it was a great birthday/non birthday surprise. Here's a couple of pictures of her.. she has already grown alot in the two days we've had her.. but hopefully she'll still be little for a while longer. Her name is Saphire Rayne.. which took us forever to come up with.. I never thought it would be so hard to name a kitten.

1 comment:

Ranger Lee and Gabriela Falk said...

she is so cute....I love them when they are so small I wish they just stay like that forever lol